Pokemon Blaze
Welcome.
Please Register or Log in
Pokemon Blaze
Welcome.
Please Register or Log in
Pokemon Blaze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Gijinka RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:13 pm
Latest topics
» A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open)
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:16 am by Markj1998

» Justice for the Gijinka! (Open)
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:32 pm by mistdrake

» Stranded
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:24 pm by mistdrake

» Collete's crew
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:42 am by Collete

» Collete
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:59 am by Luna

» Pooch Looks For Friend
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:51 pm by Poochyena

» Pooch the Poochyena Gijinka
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:35 pm by Luna

» Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:10 pm by Saber

» Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:12 am by MattFang

Top posting users this week
No user

Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member

Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:30 pm

Jonathon let out an exhausted sigh. Either i didn't work, or Fyre was just ignoring him. Still, it was too tasking to try again. Jonathon noticed Luna mention Luna mention a person following them. "Uh...Hi." Jonathon, mainly to Luna. He just hoped that Luna wouldn't maul him for trying to talk to her. She seemed like someone who would do that.
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:33 pm

Fyra didn't look in the direction Eragon was flicking his eyes to know that he was looking at Jonathan. "Ah, I see. You like Luna, don't you," she asked, knowing that more than likely she was right. Fyre had went through that once. He disliked having other guys around because he liked Fyra, though she didn't know at the time. "Have you considered telling her how you feel about her," Fyra questioned, thinking that as long as she didn't dig too far, her question was alright to ask.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:01 pm

"It's none of your business! Besides I have tried." Eragon mummers under his breath looking away. It seemed every time he tried to tell her she threw him off and they ended up dong somthing that put off talking. It was kinda annoying but he figured it meant it wasn't time to tell her yet. Truth was that Luna purposely did that not wanting anything to change between them yet and that would be a big change. But of course she continued pretending not to notice. "Get lost kid, our path is dangerous and you don't seem to be able to fight." Luna says to Jonathan though she still hadn't looked back at him
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonblaze.aforumfree.com
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:14 pm

"Can't fight? Why I am just insulted by that." Jonathon said, moving closer to Luna, keeping an eye on whatever Eragon did. "Just because I travel alone and unarmed, doesn't mean I'm completely useless." He said, already forming up mist around him. some of it dense enough to be solid practically. "Of course, if you don't believe me. Maybe we could test that."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:20 pm

"Your a idiot kid and that mist doesn't hide you from me. Fight me and it'll be your funeral." Luna says still not looking at him. "Um, you might want to listen. Her adoptive mother was practicaly a devil. Just find another group to travel with" Eragon says as a not to kind warning though since he had met Celebi he knew what he was talking about. Thing is Jonothan didn't know who Luna's adoptive mother was nor would he survive meeting her if he did.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:25 pm

"Well. They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree after all." Jonathon said to Eragon, crossing his arms. "And who said I was hiding, this mist isn't just for defense." He said, parting the mist that was between him and Luna, hovering surrounding them in a bubble of it. A handful of very dense balls of mist floated around Jonathon as he looked at the back of Luna's head, seeing as she wouldn't look at him it seemed. "So. Do you accept my challenge?"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:36 pm

"Fine, it's still your funeral." Luna says stopping and turning. "Grow" She says and vines start popping out of the ground at Jonathon's feet where she had dropped some seeds figuring this would happen. The vines grow very fast and try to wrap around Jonathon's legs to kee him from moving.
Eragon stands aside hoping this would be enough to scare the guy off. For once he wasn't planning on stepping in
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:42 pm

Fyra and Fyre stepped to the side alongside Eragon, and they watched the vines begin growing. "This isn't gonna be good, is it Eragon," Fyra asked, knowing that Jonathan was gonna get killed. "You realize if she kills him, it will be considered murder, right? I mean, you do plan on stopping them at some point." Fyra looked at Eragon intently, waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:44 pm

Jonathon watched the vines grow, and quickly devised a solution. "You know, they say you should water your plants, I'll just do you that favor." He said, moving two of the orbs of mist to shape around his legs, in an effort to just drown the plants. Meanwhile, another orb flew towrads her face. They wouldn't really hurt her, just disorient her. "I plan on both of us walking out of this alive."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:53 pm

"You seriously think plants growing by magic will drown?" Luna asks as the plants start growing faster from being watered. "I've grown up learning to fight, I've fought my whole life learning and growing. You don't stand a chance." Luna says putting her hands together then slowly parting them a glowing blue orb forming inbetween them. Eragon take a few steps back just to be on the safe side. Luna hadn't quite gotten perfect control over her aura spheres quite yet
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:59 pm

Jonathon knew this was about to end quickly. And not in his favor. He knew his only chance was to disorient her beyond belief. He then pulled all the mist he'd brought up around the two of them and focused it on Luna, completely encasing her in the stuff. He then began to focus on a back up plan. It was blatantly obvious these vines weren't moving quickly. However, if he could break out and keep moving while Luna couldn't see him, he might live. He began to frantically struggle with the vines, aiming to at least break them at the ground, allowing him to duck or jump out of the way. 'Eragon, is there any glaring weakness she might have?' He tried to getting into Eragon's head, hoping it would work.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:04 pm

Luna notices the mist and laughs. "I already told you that is pointless. I don't need my eyes to see, I can sense your aura which is starting to show your panicing." Luna says who actually had closed her eyes since they were useless in the mist. Eragon really didn't notice Jonathon trying to talk to him or if he did he was ignoring him. "The end." Luna says fring the aura sphere straight at Jonathon. But it stops and hangs in the air a inch from he boy's face. "I'd say I win" Luna says stepping out of the mist and opening her eyes. She waves her hand and the vines retreat. "Told you you wouldn't win"
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:11 pm

Jonathon dropped onto his knees, exhausted and in shock. He really wasn't sure how strong Luna was going to be, and was taken by surprise at her power. "Yeah...You win." He said, looking up into her eyes. "I guess I was wrong. I'll have to train more I guess. I just hope some day I'll be any where as strong as you." He slowly got to his feet. He held out his hand. "Shake?"
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:26 pm

Fyra, whom was about to make a jump in the way of the aura sphere, was grabbed by Fyre. "I want the fight to stop as well, but don't do that." Fyra knew he was right, so she didn't attempt to jump inbetween the aura sphere's path. After she noticed that the aura sphere stopped an inch away from Jonathan, her heart was about to stop, anticipating the moment he would have died. A few seconds later, she turned to Eragon. "You didn't even try to stop the fight," she thought to herself. Out of frustration, she pulled her fist up, and immediately proceeded to knocking Eragon flat in his face with as much force as she could. Fyre gasped, not thinking Fyra would do something like that, though it could have been predicted...
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:33 pm

Eragon managed to turn enough he didn't get the full forc of the hit. "What was that for?" He asks rubbing his cheek. "I knew she wouldn't kill hm, she's not mad. She was just teaching him a leason." Eragon says though he kinda wished she had killed Jonathon. Who knows maybe she scared him enough he'd leave.
"Learn to spot fights you can't win then stay away from them." Luna sighs grabbig the aura sphere out of the air instead of his hand. She looks at the glowing orb swirling with aura before shrinking it till it was gone. "Comeon Eragon, we still have a ways to go." Luna says turning and starts walking again. Eragon hurries to catch up and avoid anymore surprise punchs
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:37 pm

Jonathon just tucked his hands into his pockets and looked at fyre and fyra. "Thanks for punching Eragon in the face for me." He said, trying to make light of the situation, "I don't know what you guy's really think of me, but I appreciated that. Would you guys be able to tolerate a third wheel. Just for a while? I'll leave if you want me too."
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:40 pm

"I don't care who you are or how much you like someone, had she killed him you would've been next, you hear me!? Death isn't funny, or a resource for you to get rid of someone, it's a very bad thing and it hurts," she screeched at Eragon. "And I suggest you learn that," Fyra said, about to run after him and punch him again, though was unable to chase or complete her sentence because Fyre grabbed her and started holding her back. He covered her mouth and nose, stopping her from breathing momentarily until she passed out.

"There's one thing you should know Eragon, and that is that her parents died in a housefire, from what I've heard... She wouldn't have taken something like that lightly," Fyre said, sighing as he picked up the unconscious Fyra. He couldn't carry her like Eragon could Luna, but he was at least able to carry her. He looked at Jonathan. "If she were awake, she would say no problem," he said, as he pulled her up to his shoulder. He started following Eragon and Luna, though at a slightly slower pace than before because of the extra weight...
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Jonathon walked behind fyre. "Do you want me to carry her? I will if you'd rather not." He said, just wanting to be helpful. "So. Wow did you end up finding her. You said her parents were killed in a house fire." Meanwhile, a little ghost type gijinka was rapidly running through the woods. While most humans in Nabin were excepting, there's always a few people that are racist. The one that had been keeping Little Mist like a little trophy slave for the past few months was that exception. Mist just kept running, she didn't know if the man was still chasing her. Eventually, she came out into the path in front of Jonathon. And then fainted. "Oh no." Jonathon said, seeing the young gijinka, alone before him. He knew he couldn't leave her there, so he picked her up in his arms and carried her, walking along side fyre. He didn't know what else he could do.
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:28 pm

"Yeah, apparently she had been living in the forest for a few years after that. When I found her laying in the forest one day, she knew english well, so I offered to take care of her, though she's apparently the one taking care of me now," he said, looking forward at Eragon and Luna. "Not too long ago we became a couple, like I said earlier. I just like her, and she likes me, so I guess it works out." Fyre had apparently ignored Jonathan's question, though seeing as how he was now carrying someone as well, it didn't seem fair to load all the weight on him. Besides, Fyra was his mate, so he wasn't about to hand her over to someone else willingly. "I'm just hoping when she wakes up that she won't go rushing to attack Eragon again..." He was apparently still pondering why Fyra punched the lucario, even though he knew exactly why she did...
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:39 pm

"Yeah...Sorry I got your girl friend to pick a fight with a lucario." Jonathon said, looking at the girl in his arms. Wondering who she was and why she was running through the woods like she was. She seemed to be running from something. The look on her face just before he passed out. It wasn't the look of a child just running and having fun. It was a look of someone running for their life. "So, before we started following them, where were you two headed?"
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:56 pm

"It wasn't your fault that it happened. Fyra just didn't want to see you die, which I'm presuming caused her to punch him... In all honesty, I think he deserved it a little," Fyre whispered to Jonathan so Eragon wouldn't hear. "We were headed to find Suicune. It's kinda been a desire of mine to see it, and whether Fyra has said it or not, I think she wants to as well to ask it something... What about you? Where were you headed?"
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:00 pm

Jonathon shrugged as best he could without disturbing the gijinkain his arms. "I don't really know. I've just been wandering the region for a while. I ran into you guys. Saw you were travelling together, figure I could tag along. You guys don't seem to mind, and I suppose seeing a legendary would be interesting." He said, looking at Fyre and Fyra. "I just hope suicune is tolerating of groups."
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:04 pm

"I just hope that you know that you are in risk of death if you stick around," Fyre said, slightly chuckling yet sighing, worrying yet knowing Jonathan could probably hold his own. "From what I've been told, Suicune is somewhat nice, but only if you make it mad, though I don't know if the rumors are true. I hope they are though..." Fyre kept walking along, and Fyra turned her head on his shoulder. "I wonder what she's dreaming of now," he said, somewhat keeping an eye on her should she awake...
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:11 pm

"Seeing as I've already almost died once, I guess I'll have to get used to it sooner or later." He said, carefully moving the hair out of the young gijinka's face. "From the look she had on her face when she got here. Most good dreams would be better then what she was used to." He had no idea when she would wake up. Jonathon just hoped she would. "I have no intention of angering a legendary pokemon however."
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:21 pm

Fyre stared at the girl, slightly worrying what had happened to her. "Are you gonna take care of her," he asked Jonathan, whom was pushing the girl's hair. "I mean, it would be the right thing to do." Fyre waited for Jonathan to answer, though he thought that Jonathan was probably going to answer yes. It wasn't like he would let the girl go back to whatever it was that was freaking her out, would he? Fyre didn't know, so he was trying to push it off and keep his mind on Fyra, whom had turned her head a few moments ago. "Hey, Jonathan, which of the two do you think will wake up first? Fyra, or that girl?" Fyre was trying to occupy himself by talking...
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Jonathon looked at the girl, doing a quick inspection, trying to figure out why she was running. "I think I'll have to. Better then the last person that did. Look at this." He said, nodding towards a dark red ring of bruised skin around her leg. "She was imprisoned at one point, seeing as the skin still looks tender there, I say she just escaped recently. It looks like she used to be a slave. I didn't think that gijinka slavery existed in Nadin. Guess you learn something new all the time, even if it is bad news." He said, shaking his head. "I have a feeling that Fyra will wake up at this point. She wasn't as exhausted."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Blaze :: Nadin :: Nadano City-
Jump to: