Pokemon Blaze
Welcome.
Please Register or Log in
Pokemon Blaze
Welcome.
Please Register or Log in
Pokemon Blaze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Gijinka RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:13 pm
Latest topics
» A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open)
A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:16 am by Markj1998

» Justice for the Gijinka! (Open)
A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:32 pm by mistdrake

» Stranded
A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:24 pm by mistdrake

» Collete's crew
A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:42 am by Collete

» Collete
A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:59 am by Luna

» Pooch Looks For Friend
A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:51 pm by Poochyena

» Pooch the Poochyena Gijinka
A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:35 pm by Luna

» Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3
A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:10 pm by Saber

» Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra
A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:12 am by MattFang

Top posting users this week
No user

A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Markj1998

A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open)   A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:14 am

Bravio woke up and got dressed moving across the Small, Cosy Cottage to the kitchen where he made himself some breakfast. Whilst it cooked he went into the garden filling up a watering can and taking to the skies, watering the plants from above. Bravio then landed again smiling before placing his watering can back next to the tap and hose. Bravio entered his Cottage smelling his Eggs and Toast removing them from the pan and toaster placing both onto a plate moving to his kitchen/dining room table beginning to eat. Later once done he decided he go for a flight to properly and fully wake himself up leaving the Cottage again via the garden, locking the door behind him. He went out of the back gate placing the catch back and took to the skies flying amongst the clouds through the air and smiling he cheerfully called out "Ya-hoo!" diving down quickly and moving up when right near the ground laughing he smiled again before noticing a figure in the distance on their own, he flew over to them and landed asking "Hey there? Are you ok?".
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open)   A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:29 am

[[Temporarily taking over until a character shows up, ok?]]

The stranger looked at Bravio. "Where'd you come from," the stranger asked, looking back and forth. "You should probably keep your voice down. " The stranger walked a little down a dirt path, and then a little back up the path. Then he returned to Bravio. "I think someone is following me," he said, though obviously there weren't any signs of someone being followed.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open)   A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:25 am

[[Ok thanks]]

Bravio replied "I come from a nearby Village... to the west" giving him the wrong directions just for safety. Bravio then said "And if your being followed... then by who?" searching the area. Bravio then flew up high into the air searching the area again with his keen eye-sight from above he saw nothing and knew something was up. He landed saying "Ok what's really going on there's no-one nearby?!" awaiting a reply prepared in case something were to happen.
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open)   A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:03 pm

"But, they," the man says, looking around. He seems a little beaten up, much like someone was chasing him, but eventually gave up after a while. He also seems a little out of it, being that he was imagining someone still following him, though it could just have been the fact he felt there was.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open)   A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:16 am

Bravio decided he'd give the guy a chance and knew he'd be majorly outnumbered by the other villagers if he happened to try something. Bravio picked up the guy and flew to the village placing him down and saying "Right now explain... what happened?".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open)   A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open)
Page 1 of 1