Pokemon Blaze
Welcome.
Please Register or Log in
Pokemon Blaze
Welcome.
Please Register or Log in
Pokemon Blaze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Gijinka RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:13 pm
Latest topics
» A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open)
Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:16 am by Markj1998

» Justice for the Gijinka! (Open)
Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:32 pm by mistdrake

» Stranded
Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:24 pm by mistdrake

» Collete's crew
Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:42 am by Collete

» Collete
Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:59 am by Luna

» Pooch Looks For Friend
Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:51 pm by Poochyena

» Pooch the Poochyena Gijinka
Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:35 pm by Luna

» Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3
Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:10 pm by Saber

» Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra
Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:12 am by MattFang

Top posting users this week
No user

Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saber
Novice Member
Novice Member

Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3 Empty
PostSubject: Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3   Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:07 pm

The carriage arrived in Coram without trouble. They dropped off the Bisharps at Saver's house, then took the carriage to the shopping district. Saver licked his lips when they saw all the textile shops. Dressing up his slaves, and maids too, was one of his favorite passtimes. "Allright, go to my favorite tailor first and take measurements, then pick some maid dress designs that fit your figure." He said tjhat and headed for a modest-looking shop, but when they came inside, it was apparent that the work here was pretty high-quality.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3   Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:21 pm

'I have a feeling I'm going to regret letting him decide my outfit.' Lotus thinks following Saver in and looking around. She felt a bit nervous because she had never been in such a expensive place before. 'Fit my figure, knowing guys as in showing as much as he can get away with.' Lotus thinks grumbling to herself in her head
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonblaze.aforumfree.com
Saber
Novice Member
Novice Member

PostSubject: Re: Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3   Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:20 pm

Saver shouts something to the shop clerk and runs around the store already, starting to pick out fabrics. Lotus is approached by the friendly-looking female clerk. "Good day, I see you've the one with Saver today... you should be happy, he's a generous guy when it comes to clothes... both the good and the less good kind of clothes. Shall I take your measurements?" She points to the dressing room in the corner. Meanwhile Saver has already piled up a bunch of cloth rolls on the counter, took a pen and paper from somewhere and started to draw something frantically. He seemed to be enjoying himself.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3   Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:27 pm

'Still don't like the sound of that. Maybe I'll get lucky and he'll prefer long dresses with long sleeves.' Loyus says sighing as shefollws the woman. 'Shopping is just not my thing. I guess nothing is, lately I'vespent more time in a drugged sleep then awake and doing anything. I wish it was as simple as using destiny switch then cutting my own throat, if it was I'd already be free and not stuck as a maid in Corano.' Lotus thinks as she let's the girl measure her
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonblaze.aforumfree.com
Saber
Novice Member
Novice Member

PostSubject: Re: Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3   Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:10 pm

They hear Saver humming softly somewhere outside of the changing room, sounding like he was moving a lot of cloth around. He finally talked. "Great, this will do. I have a catalogue here, show me what kinds of dresses you like, and we'll find a compromise." He gets around behind the counter and takes out a really thick book, presumably the catalogue. He was very familiar with this store, together with its owner and staff, so he walked around it like it was his home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3   Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Blaze :: Corano :: Coram City-
Jump to: