Pokemon Blaze
Welcome.
Please Register or Log in
Pokemon Blaze
Welcome.
Please Register or Log in
Pokemon Blaze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Gijinka RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:13 pm
Latest topics
» A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open)
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:16 am by Markj1998

» Justice for the Gijinka! (Open)
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:32 pm by mistdrake

» Stranded
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:24 pm by mistdrake

» Collete's crew
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:42 am by Collete

» Collete
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:59 am by Luna

» Pooch Looks For Friend
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:51 pm by Poochyena

» Pooch the Poochyena Gijinka
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:35 pm by Luna

» Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:10 pm by Saber

» Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:12 am by MattFang

Top posting users this week
No user

Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member

Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:26 pm

Fyre snuck up to walking beside Eragon, and asked him a question, though quietly as not to offend Luna. "She's a little overconfident, isn't she?" Fyre kept a look at Luna in case she heard him, and he could dodge if she tried something. Fyra slightly laughed, cause Fyre was also making a few funny faces at her. "Still slightly immature, it seems," she thought, still watching Fyre make faces.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:34 pm

Luna grits her teeth then grins slightly, kinda eerily. "Grow" she says, one little word though even that wasn't needed. Poison Ivy starts growing at a alarming rate trying to wrap around Fyre and Fyra. "One little thing, me and Eragon's auras are in sync, unless we purposely block eachother we always know what the other is thinking or feeling." Luna says meaning she knew what they were doing because Eragon was seeing it and thinking they were insane. Though Luna wasn't completely accurate, they couldn't tell all of eachothers thoughts or feelings though it was a majority
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonblaze.aforumfree.com
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:41 pm

Being wrapped in vines, Fyra struggled to break free. "What is wrong with you? Is was a simple question," Fyra said, still struggling. She lit a small fire in her hand and burnt down the vines, and Fyre did the same. Now free from the vines, Fyra was debating her decision on traveling with the duo, and it wasn't even five minutes later. "I mean, honestly, if you can't handle one question, you're immature alongside being a little overconfident..." Fyra knew she was about to start a fight, but she didn't care. She inspected Fyre to see if he was alright, and she saw a couple of bruises and scratches from the poison ivy.

"And I suggest you not try your little vine wrapping trick again," she said, putting a bandage on Fyre's arm, where the biggest cut was. The other one didn't matter, as it wasn't that big.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:45 pm

"Tell me that when your done itching. That was posion ivy." Luna chuckles as she keeps on walking. "You guys are lucky, that means you only annoyed her." Eragon sighs glad it didn't seem Luna was ready for a full on fight yet. If it came to that it meant he'd have to step in yet again to stop yet another fight which he didn't feel like doing at the moment
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:50 pm

Fyra looked at Luna, and she snarled slightly. "I don't want to be "lucky" around things like that. She wrapped us up in vines, Eragon," Fyre said, frustrated, and beginning to itch. "I certainly don't feel like feeling that my life is in danger because I asked a question." Out of frustration, Fyre picked up a few pebbles with his mind, and threw them towards Luna.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:25 pm

"I would hardly say it was in danger." Eragon says blinking when the pebbles were thrown. Luna on the otherhand didn't seem to notice them when they hit her. "If you want to hit me you'll have to do better then a couple of pebbles. Or at least practice your magic." Luna says
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:35 pm

Fyra walked up to Fyre, whom was about to throw something larger than a pebble. She grabbed his arm, and looked at him. "You'll start a fight by doing that. Just calm down some, and let me handle this..." She walked over to Luna. "Listen, you can't just harm someone for asking questions. In all honesty, sometimes being a little overconfident is a good thing, as it makes you persistent, but you need to learn when to be and not be overconfident. Take it to heart, cause when you are around Fyre and I, we will ask questions that may offend you, and when they occur, I expect that you won't wrap us in vines for it..." Fyra was hoping that the words would break through to Luna, but already knowing what had just happened, she knew it probably wouldn't make a difference either way. "And don't try to provoke Fyre any further than you just have..." She snapped one look at Fyre, whom still seemed like he was going to throw a boulder or something at Luna.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:45 pm

"I never meant to hurt you, just make you a bit itchy." Luna says though she didn't sound the least bit sorry. "So the little wolf pup can throw boulders can he? Interesting but trees can break boulders into gravel." Luna says sticking her hand in her pocket making a odd grainy sound. When she pulls her hand out it was covered in quite a variety of seeds. Better prepared then sorry. 'Not again' Eragin thinks
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:55 pm

"He's not little. And I'd note he can create fire, which burns trees," Fyra said, watching Luna carefully. Fyre grabbed Fyra's arm, knowing that something was about to start. "Come on Fyra, let's just go. It isn't safe around her. Let's just go back to town, we can still go rent that room and find another way of searching for Suicune." Fyre tugged on Fyra slightly, and eventually he grabbed her attention. "You're probably more than right Fyre," she said, starting to walk as she was being pulled by Fyre. They started heading back to the inn.

"We wish you luck Eragon," Fyre said, continuing to pull a slightly resistant Fyra. Some part of her wanted to stay with the duo and take the safer route to searching for the legendary pokemon, but she knew that it would mean being on the lookout for Luna, who was apparently easily angered.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:16 pm

"They didn't last long. Shesh Eragon, why can't you ever pick anyone that lasts more then a hour before chickening out." Luna sighs. "Why can't you stop scaring them off. I don't blaim them for wanting to leave." Eragon says a bit annoyed himself. "If that scares them then they'll never find what their looking for. The paths to the legendaries have things a whole lot worse then me. If they can't handle me then their dead." Luna says and Eragon doesn't reply knowing she was right. Part of the reason they were doing this was because Luna wanted to face those dangers and get stronger herself and Eragon knew he couldn't stop her in that account
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:22 pm

Fyra heard Luna's remark, and she pulled away from Fyre. "I'm sorry, what did you say Luna," she asked, turning around and heading back toward the lucario and girl. "I'm not scared of you. You may have your pretty little vines and trees, but I could burn you to the ground. And you've got quite the mouth too. I doubt you were even taught a good lesson as a child." Fyra continued to throw insults and act tough. "Fyra, why can't we just get some peace," Fyre thought.

Fyra got close to Luna, and once she did, she immediately backhanded the girl. "Now excuse me for being rude, but you can't sit there and blame us for wishing to leave if you are going to get insulted because of one question, and your insults to us." Fyra finally stopped talking, and waited intently for what was to happen next. Someone had to teach the stubborn girl a lesson, and she might as well be the one to do it.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:32 pm

"Bad idea little wolf. I know what I'm talking about because Celebi is the one who raised me." Luna says grinning despite the hit she just got. Celebi, guardian of the forest, one of the smaller legendaries but still powerful. It was from it Luna learned her plant magic. "So you really just made a big mistake." Luna says the hand covered in seeds starting to glow green and the seeds starting to sprout but she doesn't get any farther then that. Eragon, to stop her, spins her around and kisses her until she swoons. "You really did make her mad that time. She rarely tells anyone that fact." Eragon comments scooping Luna up bridal style to carry her since she was now out cold. It seemed like it didn't phase him at all
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:39 pm

"I'm sorry, but my parents died in a house fire, so I had to live in the wild until Fyre found me a few years ago... I'm very stubborn, but that doesn't mean I'm going to hurt someone because they asked a question..." Fyra would go on, but she didn't want to start a fight with the lucario. Fyre walked until he was in front of Fyra, and he looked her in the eye. "Why did you try starting a fight? You know she's going to hate us for this," he said. "She was getting on my nerves Fyre, and she needs a lesson taught to her," she said, and looked at Eragon. She tried dodging any future questions that Fyre would say by changing the subject. "I'm guessing you and her are mates or something, as you just kissed her."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:43 pm

"Nah, it's just the only way to calm her down when she gets that mad. Either that or you become the center of a tree. She wasn't joking when she said she was raised by celebi. Celebi is also the one who taught her plant magic, you try putting two and two together." Eragon says. He was a bit more level headed then Luna most of the time. Besides he couldn't exactly fight while carrying her.
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:50 pm

"So, shouldn't we continue then," Fyra asked, seemingly ignoring that they almost left. She looked at Eragon, whom was still holding the unconscious girl. She thought it best that they try to move on from the situation, as it would be better for everyone. But before she gave up on it, she decided that she would ask one last question. "So answer me this, will she wake up and remember what happened, and will she attempt to turn us into trees?"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:55 pm

"Oh she'll remember but she'll be too furious with me to bother you." Eragon says laughing even though it sounded really grim for him. He had grew up with Luna so he was used to her temper and he knew she wouldn't ever seriously hurt him. They just knew eachother too well. "Shall we be moving?" Eragon asks as he starts walking again
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:59 pm

Fyra and Fyre, relieved somewhat to know this fact, followed behind the lucario. They were still determined that they would need to be on the lookout though, as Luna would still remember what happened. Fyre, once again, ran up to Lucario and asked him a question. "So, when did you first meet Luna?"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:04 pm

"That's a harder question then you know. I've known Luna for as long as I can remember so it's hard to say when we first met. Celebi was kinda a nightmare, very protective of it's adopted little girl." Eragon says looking down at Luna in his arms. She looked so peaceful at the moment it was hard to imagine she was the same girl who threw punchs and had a temper hotter then a charizard's
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:13 pm

Fyre looked at the girl as well, then looked back at Eragon. He had received the answer to his question, so he slid back some until he was beside Fyra. "So, what's going to happen now," he asked her. She pondered that thought a little while, and then she answered him. "Well, we are going to travel with these two until we get to that colliseum. Once there, if they'll allow it, we'll sign up as a team as we said, and boost their chances of getting the map. Pretty much after that, we'll travel with them to the mountains, or wherever they are headed, and hopefully we'll either meet Suicune on the way, or we will meet Jirachi and wish to meet the pokemon." Fyre listened intently. "But what about after that? Are we just going to leave them? What are we going to do after that?" Fyra sighed slightly. Fyre was full of questions. "I don't exactly have those answers, so I will get back to you on that." She was hoping that would be enough to make him quiet down, and it was.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:19 pm

Meanwhile, Jonathon was walking in the opposite direction of the four other travelers. Not really with a set goal in mind, just walking along. A faint cloud floating around his feet, he was whistling a little as he walked. Then he found the rest of them. "Uh...hi..." Jonathon said stopping, the cloud at his feet dissipating. "Umm...is something going on here?" He said, motioning to Luna, Fyre and Fyra. He figured Eragon was the voice of reason here and aimed the question at him.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:22 pm

"The road we're taking is going to be a long one. You might change your mind during it." Eragon says overhearing parts of what they were saying. "Though I'm in it till the end. I won't leave her and once she sets her mind on something there's no stopping her. Even trying to talk reason into her is pointless." Eragon sighs but if one looked one could see his muscles clench with some emotion he was hiding but other then that one couldn't tell what he was thinking. When they met the traveler even that sign was gone. "Nothing at all. We're just headed for the colisuem and my partner here got a bit tired." Eragon says though that wasn't exactly the case
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:28 pm

Fyre and Fyra stopped beside Eragon, and listened to what he was saying. "Well, we'll see if we'll change our minds or not," Fyra said, slightly chuckling at the fact she thouht the lucario was hiding something. When Fyre and Fyra saw the stranger, and they listened to what Eragon had told him, they knew that they should probably just stay quiet.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:43 pm

"The colosseum? Can't say I've been there. Do you guys think you can handle one more person?" Jonathon asked, basically ignoring Luna. "Don't worry about me. I pretty much handle myself, you won't realize I'm there at all." He said, not really begging though. He just figured it;d be fun.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:43 pm

"We better get moving if we want to make it to the next town by nightfall." Eragon says speeding up a bit even though he was carrying the most weight. He actually made it seem like it was nothing though the fact was he was used to carrying Luna around. "And you might want to rethink asking that. Could land you in a hospital from what I've seen." Eragon says not slowing down
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:54 pm

Fyra and Fyre follow Eragon in pursuit, deciding not to say anything to the stranger. As they started following him, Fyra was still curious what Eragon had meant when he said "the road we are taking is going to be a long one". She continued to ponder this thought, though she put it away for later when she noticed that Fyre was poking her. She asked what he wanted, and he tried striking a conversation. "So, Eragon, why do you want to see giratina|giratini?"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:02 pm

"I don't, Luna wants to face the challenges you have to go through to make it to wish haven. As far as I know neither of us really has a wish or anything we want granted." Eragon says. 'Or can be granted like that' he tacked on mentaly. "She heard the stories surrounding the journey and she thinks it'll make her stronger and once her mind is set there's no stopping her." Eragon says
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Blaze :: Nadin :: Nadano City-
Jump to: