Pokemon Blaze
Welcome.
Please Register or Log in
Pokemon Blaze
Welcome.
Please Register or Log in
Pokemon Blaze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Gijinka RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:13 pm
Latest topics
» A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open)
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:16 am by Markj1998

» Justice for the Gijinka! (Open)
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:32 pm by mistdrake

» Stranded
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:24 pm by mistdrake

» Collete's crew
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:42 am by Collete

» Collete
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:59 am by Luna

» Pooch Looks For Friend
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:51 pm by Poochyena

» Pooch the Poochyena Gijinka
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:35 pm by Luna

» Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:10 pm by Saber

» Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:12 am by MattFang

Top posting users this week
No user

Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra Empty
PostSubject: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:30 pm

Fyre stood at the town entrance. It was a little cool out, and he was beginning to become cold, even with the jacket he was wearing. He was waiting for his friend RedFyra, whom he had found out in the wild after what she told him was a "housefire" that had trapped her parents. With nowhere else to go, Fyre offered to let her stay with him, and she had accepted. Now she was wondering about the town, specifically telling him to wait at the town entrance for her. He questioned why he couldn't go with her, but her, being stubborn as she was, refused to say.

So anyway, here he was waiting for her, simply saying "Hello" to the occasional passerby that he saw. Suddenly he saw her in the distance, and he rushed to her. "What took you so long Fyra? Its blistering cold, and I'm freezing." Fyre continued to nag at her, but she quickly hushed him, not allowing another word from his mouth. "I was out earning some money. It took longer than I had planned, and for that, I apologize, but please don't complain, as I'm here now."

Fyre sighed on the inside of his head, but he ultimately quieted down. That was Fyra for ya. She may have been the one whom lost her parents, but she was more of the one taking care of Fyre than the other way around. To be honest, Fyre had grown quite fond of Fyra, and she knew this. She felt the same way, and only days earlier did Fyre ask her to be his "girlfriend", to which she accepted.

Anyway, Fyre stared blankly at Fyra, trying to formulate his next question, which he had forgotten because she had hushed him so fast, though Fyra knew what he wanted to ask. "Remember when you said that you wanted to meet Suicune? Well, I've got a lead on where it might be at, though you'll have to agree not to say anything to anyone about it. I payed a good little sum to learn the info, so its valuable." Fyre only nodded, which she knew he would do. She explained what she had learned to him, and all he did was listen.

After she finished, the only question Fyre asked was, "Can we make it there, though? It sounds like a dangerous trip." Fyra explained to him that that was the reason they were preparing to leave. Fyre simply nodded, and asked what else they would need to do. Fyra hesitated slightly, as she had not thought it out, though she quickly created a new plan from seeing Fyre shivering. "Well, next we go back to the hotel to sleep and warm up. You must be frozen since we have been standing out here this long." She knew that even though they were both "hybrid", that she was more in touch with her pokemon side than Fyre, whom was more vulnrable to the blistering cold.

She quickly grabbed his arm and started walking in the direction of the inn/hotel, hoping that a blizzard wouldn't hit, or that it wouldn't storm before they left for the cavern in search of Suicune tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:41 pm

Luna was having a blast. She was in the middle of a fight with a equaly hot headed Seviper gijinka who had gotten on her bad side. There was quite a crowd gathered around them which unfortunely also blocked the entrance into the inn. Both she and the gijinka guy were more then a little beat up but neither side looked like they were going to stop anytime soon. "So snake boy, that all you got?" Luna taunts after recieving a blow she acted like it was nothing before sending him flying with a punch of her own. "Jusssst getting sssstarted." The seviper hisses at her getting up after the punch and coming right back at her. It seemed like a pretty evenly matched fight
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonblaze.aforumfree.com
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:00 pm

Fyre and Fyra, saw the crowd, and Fyra sighed. "What's going on now..." She pushed through to the front of the crowd with Fyre by her, and when she saw the girl fighting the seviper she knew it was an even match. "There's no way either of them could win this fight. They are evenly matched," Fyra said, looking as though she were scanning the two battlers. "Since it looks like the girl is the one who didn't start it..." Fyra put a pouch she was holding in her pocket, and started walking out into the battlefield. "Stay there," she said to Fyre, whom was about to chase after her.

Fyre sighed. "She's going to get herself into more trouble..." He knew he couldn't do anything to stop her though, so he just stayed and watched. He watched her walk in front of the girl, whomever she was, and light a small flame in her hand. She threw it at the incoming seviper gijinka, hoping it would scare it out of attacking the girl.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:13 pm

By the time her flame was ready the seviper was already on the ground out cold. "I can't leave you alone for ten minutes can I?" A very annoyed looking lucario asks and obviouslytalking to the girl. One of his hands held a bag and the other was stopping glowing from where he just slammed a aura sphere into the seviper's face. "HEY! This was my fight! I almost had him!" The girl yells annoyed that a stranger had tried to step in, even more annoyed with the Lucario which she seemed to know for finishing off the seviper. "Yah yah, now let's go bandage your newest set of injuries. Why can't you just stay out of t rouble." the lucario says walking around Fyre and scooping the girl off her feet, quite literaly, putting her over his shouldser and holding her there with his free hand/arm and starts heading for the door of the inn as the crowd was starting to scatter since the fight was over. "ERAGON! PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE YOU JUST PICKING ME UP!" The girl yells beating on his back with her fists which he seemed to not notice except for a sigh and keeps on walking. "Could someone open the door, my hands are kinda full." Eragon says stopping by the door of the inn
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:16 pm

Fyra stared at the Lucario with a strange look. Why did he just sweep the girl off her feet like that, and who were they. She stopped her thoughts a few seconds later and immediately grabbed Fyre's arm. She stopped at the entrance of the inn, and opened the door for the lucario and girl. "May I ask whom you are," she said, watching the girl furiously beating the lucario's back whilst she held the door open.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:23 pm

"I'm Eragon, this mess of a hot headed girl is Luna." Eragon says. "Who are you calling a mess and hot headed!" Luna yells at him. "The one that keeps dragging your butt out of trouble and patching you up." Eragon says seeming to do this on a regular basis. "Thanks for the door." Eragon says and starts heading for the hall that had the rooms since they had already been here for a few days. "I almost had him, why'd you have to go butting in again." Luna says still beating on his back. "Because both of you looked ready to fall over yet not about to quite. I just saved you both alot of trouble." Eragon says still seeming not to notice her hitting
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:25 pm

"He's right, you know," Fyre said, watching the girl still beating on the lucario. "Besides, eventually one of you would have fallen from your injuries." She looked at the lucario before taking Fyre and walking into a different room, and said "I'm Fyra, by the way, and this is Fyre." She pulled Fyre into the room, and waited for the lucario's reply before closing the door.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:34 pm

"Well nice to meet you. Luckily we're headed out tommorrow so hopefully there won't be another fight blocking the entrance." Eragon chuckles setting the bag down to fetch a key out of his pocket and open the door to their own room. Luna seemed to give up the pounding knowing she's be set down soon. But she wasn't looking forward to the lecture that came with being 'patched up' yet again.
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:36 pm

"That's a little funny, Fyre and I are leaving tomorrow as well. May I ask where you are going to," Fyra asked, beginning to butt into a situation she probably should not. Fyre mentally facepalmed himself, knowing that there are two ways this could end, and he was hoping it wouldn't be the bad way.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:42 pm

"Not quite sure yet, we tend to travel at random." Eragon says having gotten the door open puts the key back in his pocket. He picks the bag up. "Well I got to get her patched up, and given her a good talking to. Doubt it'll do any good though, it's always been like this." Eragon says. "What he means by always is that we grew up together and he's always butting into my fights." Luna says wishing he would put her down already
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:54 pm

"I would be thankful that someone is looking out for you Luna," Fyra said, hoping the girl would take what she said to heart, though if what Eragon said was true, she would just shove it off. With a final cya sometime, Fyra closed the door.

"Well, we're back in the inn," she said, letting out a slight sigh of relief. "Why did you go to fight with her Fyra," Fyre questioned, waiting for a response. "I guess I just wanted the fight to stop... Anyway, what do you want as your last "gourmet meal" in this somewhat decent inn," she said, heading for the cabinets, "Would you like some steak? Perhaps some salad..." She kept naming off random foods, knowing that they didn't have everything she was saying.

Fyre sighed slightly. "Of course she is trying to dodge my question... Well, I guess I can't be bothered by it," Fyre thought, pushing his question aside himself. He told Fyra what he thought would be a good meal, and of course, she cooked it.

After they ate, Fyra was laying on a bed. Fyre was sitting in the living area of their room, and was doing whatever he could to keep himself from being bored. Whilst laying on the bed, Fyra thought for a moment. "I wonder if Suicune is the pokemon I saw those years ago when the house burnt down..." In the middle of her thoughts a bored Fyre jumped onto the bed and knocked Fyra off of it. She got up, somewhat startled, and scolded Fyre.

After scolding him, the duo thought it would be best if they went to sleep early, so they packed up what they thought that they would need tomorrow, and they went to sleep...
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:34 am

The next morning

Luna was up and ready to go. Being forced to go to bed early by Eragon hadn't left her in a good mood and she was ready to get moving despit the bandages she was wearing. "Maybe we should stay a few more days and let you heal some." Eragon suggests. "No way, I'm tired of being stuck here. Besides a feel fine, this is everyday life to me." Luna says swinging her backpack onto her back and heading out the door. "Don't I know it" Eragon grumbles following her. It was actually the reason he went shopping for first aid supplies the day before. Handing the key to the inn keeper and paying the guy he follows Luna outside
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:42 am

Fyra was already up by the time Fyre got out of the inn bed. He stretched, and walked into the living area, noticing that there was already breakfast on the table. "Eat quickly, I just saw Luna and Eragon leaving, and I havae a question or two for them," Fyra said, watching the two walking to the innkeeper. Fyre did as told and ate as fast as he could possibly have without choking.

After the events that took place yesterday, she thought that surely the duo she was watching wouldn't be leaving immediately after, though she felt they had good reason to. After she saw that Fyre had finished eating, she grabbed her backpack, and his, and tossed his to him. They put on the backpacks, Fyra grabbed the door key, and they walked out of the room. Fyra immediately went to give the key to the innkeeper, then started walking out the door with Fyre close behind. Once she got outside, she called to Luna and Eragon, hoping they would hear her.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:05 pm

"Did you hear something?" Luna asks Eragon having had sworn she heard someone calling to them. "Yah, the wolves are howling." Eragon jokes nodding towards the hybrids coming their way. "Not them again, I just want out of here." Luna grumbles though she stops with Eragon. "You two are up rather early." Eragon hollers back at the mightyena and poochyena
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:12 pm

Fyra and Fyre stop once they are a few feet away from the other duo. "Yeah, we wake up early sometimes. Well, I do, anyway," Fyra says, pushing a little bit of Fyre's hair down, which seemed to want to stay up. She handed him a comb, and looked back at Eragon. "So I guess you guys are leaving today, even though she got injured yesterday," she questioned, looking at Luna. "Speaking of which, how are you feeling, by the way?"

Fyre finished combing the last part of his hair down, hoping it would stay that way, and put up the comb. He looked at Luna as well, wondering how this would turn out. It didn't seem like Luna was going to be very friendly with her reply.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:19 pm

"I just want to get out of here already." Luna says crossing her arms. "Can't keep her down, even when she broke her leg a few years back it was all I could do to keep up with her." Eragon sighs and gets a vine wrapped around his mouth to shut him up. "You don't need to tell them my whole past you know." Luna says glaring at Eragon who was busy ripping the vine off. "Thing is Luna refuses to take it easy even when she's hurtm best I can do is keep up and try to keep her out of trouble. If I had it my way we'd be staying at the inn a few more days at least." Eragon says
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:24 pm

Fyra looked at Luna. "He wasn't sharing your whole past. He was sharing only one thing, and it was rude to do that, whatever it was you did," she said, looking at the ripped vine(s). "If I were you, I would listen to him, it's not good to go around with injuries like that. You'll just wind up with more on your doorstep." She looked at Eragon. "Well, we best be going, right Fyre," she said, knowing that he was nodding intently behind her. She stayed just a few more seconds in the case that the lucario or girl had anything else to say, then she began to turn around.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:41 pm

"Peice of advice, stay away from Mist Cave. I know rumors about suicune being there have been floating around but that place is deadly. Alot of travelers have been heading there lately trying to find suicune but none have made it out alive." Eragon says in warning prefering not to see anymore travelers having the same fate. He didn't know if that's where they were headed but the did seem where all newcomers were headed nowadays
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:47 pm

"Darn, do lucario have the ability to read thoughts or something..." Fyra thought, unsuspectant of the statement. She sighed, and turned back around. "That's where we were headed," she said, watching Fyre, whom was a little surprised she gave the information that quickly. "See, Fyre wants to see it, and I need to find it to figure out something..." Fyra slightly hesitated, wondering why she just said what she did. She hoped that Eragon and Luna wouldn't find it a little strange, though they probably wouldn't.

"If it's as dangerous as you say, though, then it isn't worth the risk to attempt going there anyway," Fyre said, grabbing Fyra's wrist. "Maybe we should stay here a few more days and you can see if there are other rumors or information we can find." Fyra sighed. She knew that Fyre was more than likely right, that it wasn't worth the risk. She didn't hesitate to ask the question though. "If it is that dangerous, then can we travel with you?" Fyre immediately turned silent.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:55 pm

"We are actually headed to the colisuem. Their having a tornament soon and it's said the grand prize is a map of the peak of shadows, where garitini is said to live. It's said if you make it to the top of all three mountians, shadow, time and space you'll find the way to wish haven where Jirachi is, the wish maker. It's said it can grant any wish. You can come with us if you want. If we succeed you'll be able to wish to see suicune. Who knows we might get very lucky and run into it while traveling." Eragon says.
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:02 pm

Fyra smiled slightly. "You've got an excellent point," she said, looking at Fyre. "It sounds like a plan," he said, staring at Fyra. "But before we go," she said, looking at Luna, "Are you going to be alright with this decision?" Fyra knew that Luna may have a small fit over it, so to counteract any backfiring statements, Fyra threw in another "positive". "If we travel together, Fyre and I may sign up as well, so you could have double the chances to win that map." Fyra was hoping that was all that it would take to convince Luna to let them travel together.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:08 pm

"Just don'y get in my way or slow us down. Now can we go already." Luna says turning and starting to walk without waiting for a answer. "She might be beatup but she's still as hard headed as ever. Combin hot headed with hard headed and you get her." Eragon chuckles talking before he starts following her. "If your coming I warn you, don't fight with Luna, she tends trying to pick fights with everyone." Eragon says. "That's because I'm going to be the best fighter in the world one of these days." Luna says hearing him and cracking her knuckles despite the bandages covering them
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:10 pm

Fyre sighs, and looks at Fyra. "What did we just get into," he whispered in question to her. "I don't know, but I bet it will be fun," she whispered back, and they began following the lucario and girl. "So Luna, how determined are you to be the best "fighter" in the world," Fyra asked, making Fyre mentally facepalm himself again.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:20 pm

"It's what I've been working for since I was a kid. Why do you think I won't stay down for a few cuts and bruises." Luna says as she keeps on walking. "Though often biting off more then you can chew then I got to drag you out of trouble." Eragon says only a step behind Luna. "What you think I can't handle and what I know I can, big difference in oppinion there." Luna says though she knew he was sometimes right, she often did get in over her head
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:26 pm

Fyre snuck up to walking beside Eragon, and asked him a question, though quietly as not to offend Luna. "She's a little overconfident, isn't she?" Fyre kept a look at Luna in case she heard him, and he could dodge if she tried something. Fyra slightly laughed, cause Fyre was also making a few funny faces at her. "Still slightly immature, it seems," she thought, still watching Fyre make faces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Blaze :: Nadin :: Nadano City-
Jump to: