Pokemon Blaze
Welcome.
Please Register or Log in
Pokemon Blaze
Welcome.
Please Register or Log in
Pokemon Blaze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Gijinka RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:13 pm
Latest topics
» A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open)
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:16 am by Markj1998

» Justice for the Gijinka! (Open)
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:32 pm by mistdrake

» Stranded
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:24 pm by mistdrake

» Collete's crew
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:42 am by Collete

» Collete
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:59 am by Luna

» Pooch Looks For Friend
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:51 pm by Poochyena

» Pooch the Poochyena Gijinka
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:35 pm by Luna

» Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:10 pm by Saber

» Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:12 am by MattFang

Top posting users this week
No user

Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member

Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Jonathon looked at the girl, doing a quick inspection, trying to figure out why she was running. "I think I'll have to. Better then the last person that did. Look at this." He said, nodding towards a dark red ring of bruised skin around her leg. "She was imprisoned at one point, seeing as the skin still looks tender there, I say she just escaped recently. It looks like she used to be a slave. I didn't think that gijinka slavery existed in Nadin. Guess you learn something new all the time, even if it is bad news." He said, shaking his head. "I have a feeling that Fyra will wake up at this point. She wasn't as exhausted."
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:37 pm

"Well, that was an intelligent response," Fyre said, looking at the leg that was bruised/ injured. "I didn't think it existed in Nadin either, but when you think about it, there is bound to be someone here who wishes to have a free slave..." Fyre continued walking alongside Jonathan, and Fyra started waking up. "Where am I," she asked, noticing that she was being dragged along on someone's shoulder. It took her a few more moments to notice that she was on Fyre, whom intently put her on the ground on her feet. "Welcome back to the living world," he said, slightly laughing.

A few more moments later, Fyra remembered exactly what had happened. "You, you knocked me out," she said, watching Fyre somewhat smile. It seemed as though she was about to punch Fyre, though instead, she grabbed him and kissed him. A few seconds later, she let him go, and his eyes were open. "Thanks for keeping me from getting into trouble," she said, patting Fyre and walking ahead, ignoring Jonathan and the girl.

Fyre stood still for a few moments. He was somewhat shocked that she had done that on the spur of the moment, but he wasn't about to question it. He ran ahead to Fyra, grabbing her hand and walking beside her, leaving Jonathan a little bit behind the couple. Fyra leaned over to Fyre's ear after he caught up, and whispered to him, "Just don't try it again..." Fyre shuddered slightly, predicting what would happen if he didn't listen to her, though it wasn't like that would happen...
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:43 pm

Jonathon just sighed as he walked behind the couple, looking down at the gijinka. She seemed to be sleeping fairly fitfully, however, she was moving around a little. Muttering to herself. "Don't worry little one. I'll keep you safe from whatever you're running from. Nothing will ever hurt you again." He said, stroking her head lightly as he carried her, trying to ease her. "So, fyra, how was your nap?" He said to her, smirking a little.
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:08 pm

Fyra looked down slightly. "It was better than most of the sleeping I've had in a while, though that didn't stop me from having another nightmare..." She started forming a tear in her eye, and Fyre noticed this. "It'll be alright Fyra, I'm still here," he said, hugging her again. Fyre looked at Jonathan. "So, does the gijinka look like she's alright," he asked, wondering if there were any further injuries besides the injury on the leg.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:13 pm

"So far she seem's ok. We'll find out the whole truth when she wakes up though." He said, feeling that she was still breathing in his arms. "Fyra. Sorry if I struck a nerve there. I didn't know." He said, the girl in his arms beginning to stir, not waking up though. She would hopefully wake up soon however. Jonathon wanted to know if she really was ok.
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:36 pm

Fyre was glad that Jonathan was apologetic, though he knew that it wasn't anything he did. Fyra also knew this, but she was too busy almost about to cry to say anything. So Fyre did for her. "It wasn't anything that you said or did Jonathan, it's just that she misses her family. Its been a few years and she still misses them. We can't do anything about that." Fyre hugged Fyra a few more seconds, then asked if she was alright. She felt a little foolish, though she knew it was alright to be mournful. She didn't even get to see her parents buried, so there was still alot of undisclosed pain, and Fyre knew this, though all he could do was say it would be alright and help her forget about it. "So, what are you planning on doing once she wakes up," Fyre asked to Jonathan, as the two started walking forward again. "You do have a plan for what you will ask, right? Or are you just planning on improvising?"
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:10 am

"I have a general idea." Jonathon said, looking down at the girl, then up at Fyre. "I don't have a full stick to the text script. Just a few simple questions, I don't want to overwhelm her more then she'll already most likely be." Jonathon thought about just healing her injuries now, however refrained from it. Not knowing if she would over react to waking up suddenly healed by a stranger. Plus, who knows how Fyre and Fyra would react to his ability to out right heal gijinka.
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:17 am

"Alright then," Fyre said, still walking beside Fyra. As he pondered what Fyra was thinking, he looked ahead at Eragon and Luna. Fyra was also staring at them, and they were beginning to wonder if Eragon and Luna weren't going to try to converse with either party, but just keep walking further and further... Fyre tried not to focus on it much, but there wasn't really anything else to do. He figured that not much was going to happen unless Luna got into a fight, so he should probably get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:23 am

Luna sighs and stops slinging her backpack off. "I was wondering how long you would last." Eragon says stopping to and taking off his own backpack. "Bring her here." Luna says in a surprisingly gentle voice as she started taking bandages out of her bag. Eragon took some ointment out of his own and tosses it to her as she lays her bedroll out beside the road to put the girl on
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonblaze.aforumfree.com
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:37 am

"Huh...Uh...No offense, I'd rather not. I think I have a quicker solution." Jonathon said, politely declining Luna's offer, but still setting the girl on the mat. "Ok, let's just hope I stay awake after this works." He said, putting his palms just above the girl, they begin to faintly glow as he begins to use his gift. Slowly be surely, the bruise around the young gijinka's leg along with any other bruises she may have had vanished. Then, his hands stopped glowing and Jonathon collapsed to his side. Exhausted, but still concious. "There...My work is done for now."
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:46 am

Fyre and Fyra, after watching Jonathan's hands glow and suddenly heal the girl of her wounds, were suprised and slightly frightened. What kind of person or gijinka possessed that kind of gift, and was this some kind of sorcery? They couldn't tell, but they certainly planned on interrogating the boy when they got the chance. However, they were glad to see that the girl wasn't going to be in much pain when she awoke, seeing as how her bruises were gone. Fyra looked at Eragon, and asked, "Have you seen someone with a gift such as that?" She tried saying it in a way that sounded like the group should investigate Jonathan further, hoping the lucario would tie him up or something in case he was dangerous. Fyre and Fyra slightly began regretting what they had said in the case he was...
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:53 am

"Actually yes, when I train more in aura one day I'll be able to do the same. This idiot though hasn't had any training and just blew most of his life force. I'm not surprised he collasped, he's had no training." Luna says rolling her eyes and covering the girl up before starting to pack up the unneeded now first aid supplies. "Foolish boy, if he actually knew what he was doing he might actually become a good fighter. What he did is basicly another version of what I do." Luna says now that the supplies were packed she forms a aura sphere between her hands. "Using aura to make something happen, I'm still training but one of the most dangerous things to do is heal. It requires you to send great amounts of your own aura into someone to speed the healing and if your not careful it can end up in killing yourself."
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:58 am

"It...It's not aura." Jonathon said, weakly sitting himself up. "Well...not in the sense you think. It's something I've been told is called the viridian gift. It's a special power, similar to aura but fairly limited." He paused to breath a little. "Unlike you, I can't fully manipulate it. I can only heal and communicate telepathically with pokemon, and possibly hybrids. However, that's it I can't use it to fight. Supposedly way back when, it was a gift of children born in the viridian forest, however, I have no idea how I got it."
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:02 am

Fyra and Fyre both listened to what the two had to say, though Fyra was not completely convinced. She looked at Jonathan, and she started asking questions. "I want to know your name, where you're from, your intentions on why you are following us, and what all you can do. I don't want another suprise ability to show itself, cause I just might tie you up if I see one," she said, knowing that she didn't have any rope or anything similar to it to tie him up with. Fyra wasn't being hesitant either, she truthfully wanted to know everything he would say so another incident like this wouldn't happen...
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:07 am

"Luna, just tie him up already." Eragon says and Luna sighs. "Fine but only temporarly." Luna says picking a seed out of her pocket. "Grow" she says and a single vine comes out and wraps around Jonathon. "Don't worry, it'll shrivel in a hour or so. And truthfully it's best you don't com with us. We're going a dangerus path and you wouldn't last two seconds. You couldn't even last ten seconds with me going easy." Luna says getting up and grabbing her backpack. "Tell the kid when she wakes up she can keep the bedroll, I can always buy another." Luna says and starts walking with Eragon following closely behind
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:12 am

Fyra, in agreement with what just happened, grabbed Fyre's hand and started walking down the path slightly behind Luna and Eragon. Fyre didn't put up much of a fight, seeing as he had felt the same way, though he did have a slight regret. "Don't you think he might get captured or something being left there," he whispered to her, and she intently responded. "If he gets into trouble, he knows enough to survive." This response made Fyre sigh slightly, though after seeing what he was able to do, he wouldn't have doubted what she had said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Blaze :: Nadin :: Nadano City-
Jump to: