Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:12 am by MattFang

Top posting users this week

Share | 

Justice for the Gijinka! (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avaritia

PostSubject: Justice for the Gijinka! (Open)   Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:40 pm

Dusk walked along the path leading to the coliseum, glancing around nervously every once in a while. A thick black cloak covered his few gijinka features, and any passing human wouldn't give him a second glance. To further the image, Dawn followed close behind, her gijinka features clearly showing, and Dusk's old slave collar around her neck.

They were heading to the coliseum where humans ruthlessly pit their unwilling gijinka slaves against each other for their own sick amusement. Even thinking about this made Dawn shudder; Dusk hid his disgust well, but there was a small haunting look in his eyes, he had been forced to fight here in his past.

"See anything of interest?" he asked quietly to Dawn.

"Not yet, we'll have to go inside if someone doesn't come out soon," she replied just as quietly with a hint of apprehension in her voice. Both tensed up as they came closer and closer to the main entrance, and they tried to hide their nervousness as they reached the entrance.

"Get in there slave!" Dusk commanded forcefully, playing the role of slave owner well. Dawn let out a small whimper, also playing her part of terrified slave well. Both walked inside, and the full force of the coliseum overwhelmed them. They were inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member

PostSubject: Re: Justice for the Gijinka! (Open)   Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:22 am

[[Temporarily taking over until a character shows up, ok?]]

A strange man approached the two, apparently welcoming them to the coliseum. "So, are you signing up for the fight today sir or ma'am? Or are you here to watch the pitiful gijinka fight against each other?" The strange man wasn't paying much attention to whom was under the cloak, though he knew that the person in the cloak was obviously the owner. "Will you need directions on where to go to do either one?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member

PostSubject: Re: Justice for the Gijinka! (Open)   Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Meanwhile, Edge had already managed to get into the colosseum. He didn't know or care that other like minded gijinka were trying to get in at that moment. He stood high up in the seats, waiting for a moment to strike, the arrival of whoever was in charge of this place. He was fully prepared to bring down this whole colosseum if he had to. He was going to free the gijinka before any more had to die. Edge didn't care how many humans died in this, they didn't deserve what they got here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Justice for the Gijinka! (Open)   Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:43 pm

"My girl is too pretty to fight," Dusk said, keeping his cool around the unsuspecting human, "and I wouldn't mind directions to where the gijinka are held, I'd like to see if I see any worth my purchasing."

Dawn had a clear look of apprehension and fear in her eyes. She knew that this human couldn't do much to hurt her, but with her acute bird hearing, she picked up the cries and screams of the gijinka within the coliseum. The thought that they were going to help as many as they could calmed her thoughts, and she awaited a reply from the man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member

PostSubject: Re: Justice for the Gijinka! (Open)   Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:52 pm

Edge felt that there were gijinka just outside the arena. However, something was strange, there were two of them, and neither seemed afraid for their lives. The gallade made his way to the very top of the arena, glancing down at the scene going on below. "So, they seem to be trying to hide their true intentions, perhaps I could assist them." Edge said to himself, shortly before teleporting down to the ground, landing behind that guard before knocking the guard out. "Hello. I assume you and I have similar goals?"

PostSubject: Re: Justice for the Gijinka! (Open)   Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:08 pm

Dusk looked up in surprise as the gijinka spoke. Dawn got closer to Dusk, unsure if he was a threat or not. When he mentioned similar goals, Dusk glanced around to make sure no humans overheard. "Perhaps we should wander away to a more quiet spot. It wouldn't be wise to stay around that body," he said, Dawn nodded in agreement. She didn't fully trust this gijinka, but 'similar goals' sounded promising.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member

PostSubject: Re: Justice for the Gijinka! (Open)   Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:13 pm

"Come on. I know a spot we can speak in private." Edge said, going back into the arena. "No one is here yet, the high upper seats never sell. Reserved for the poor and the slaves that are sadistic. You two can fly, correct, meet me at the very top row of seats. We will talk more there. No witnesses past him." He said, teleporting up to his area. Waiting for the other two gijinka to arrive.

PostSubject: Re: Justice for the Gijinka! (Open)   Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:18 pm

Dawn looked at Dusk with a smirk. She, of course, could fly. Dusk, however, could not.

"Go ahead and fly up there," Dusk told Dawn, "I can blend in, and I'll meet you there."

Dawn nodded, and spread her wings before launching herself into the upper seats and next to the mysterious gijinka. After a few moments, a heavy door opened from behind where she stood, and Dusk stepped through.

"So," he said, "who are you and what are you here for?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member

PostSubject: Re: Justice for the Gijinka! (Open)   Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:25 pm

"If I'm correct. The same thing as you. Liberation. We all know they're keeping other gijinka imprisoned here, you came disguised to infiltrate the arena from the slave barracks. They keep the slaves under lock and key there though. No one get's out till it's time to throw you into the arena. However, there's a bit of a lax in security during a match. The guards take pleasure in watching the killing just as much as the rest of the humans. That would be the best time to break in and free as many slaves as we can." Edge said, motioning to some vents around the arena. "Those vents are all over. They have to keep us alive to kill us. These vents aren't guarded though, we can go through those vents to get to the holding area. Unless you have another plan that is."

PostSubject: Re: Justice for the Gijinka! (Open)   Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:39 pm

"We'll go with your plan," Dusk said, he was obviously the decision maker. "And lucky for you, Dawn knows how to pick any lock. When is the next fight?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member

PostSubject: Re: Justice for the Gijinka! (Open)   Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:47 pm

"We have two hours till the next fight. We might want to get into position so we can strike as soon as the guards leave the cells." Edge said, again stepping up to the edge of the arena. "There's a vent just below here. They all lead to the prison area." Edge said, warping down to on top of the vent. Waitng for the others.

PostSubject: Re: Justice for the Gijinka! (Open)   Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:31 pm

Neither Dusk nor Dawn were very enthusiastic about crawling through a vent, but neither objected to the matter. They both walked to where Edge stood over the vent, and paused. "Who goes first?" Dawn asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member

PostSubject: Re: Justice for the Gijinka! (Open)   Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:32 pm

"I will. If anything goes wrong in there. I don't want to have you get hurt. If I tell you to get out, get out." He said, prying off the gate. There seemed to be some substance on the very edge of the vent, but besides that, it. "Well, come on." Edge said, climbing in and starting the crawl to the prison area.

PostSubject: Re: Justice for the Gijinka! (Open)   

Back to top Go down

Justice for the Gijinka! (Open)
Page 1 of 1