Pokemon Blaze
Welcome.
Please Register or Log in
Pokemon Blaze
Welcome.
Please Register or Log in
Pokemon Blaze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Gijinka RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:13 pm
Latest topics
» A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open)
Stranded I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:16 am by Markj1998

» Justice for the Gijinka! (Open)
Stranded I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:32 pm by mistdrake

» Stranded
Stranded I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:24 pm by mistdrake

» Collete's crew
Stranded I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:42 am by Collete

» Collete
Stranded I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:59 am by Luna

» Pooch Looks For Friend
Stranded I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:51 pm by Poochyena

» Pooch the Poochyena Gijinka
Stranded I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:35 pm by Luna

» Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3
Stranded I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:10 pm by Saber

» Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra
Stranded I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:12 am by MattFang

Top posting users this week
No user

Stranded

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Stranded   Stranded I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:23 pm

It quickly became apparant to Jonathon that no one was coming back for him. The vines were still pretty strong, and he wasn't getting out for a while yet. Then the girl woke up. She seemed disoriented, but not afraid yet. "Where...Where am I?" She asked, rubbing her eyes. "Hi...I'm Jonathon. We're a few miles out side of nadano city. You ran out of the woods and collapsed, I kept you safe. I healed your bruises." The girl looked at her ankle and was surprised to see that the bruises were gone. "I don't know where you came from, or who was keeping you, but you're safe now. Once I get out of these vines, I will make sure no one else hurts you. This country was supposed to be free for both gijinka and humans. Do you think you can tell me your name?" She looked at Jonathon. "I'm...I'm Mist. Will you really keep me safe?" Jonathon nodded and smiled. "Yes. Yes I will." The young gijinka moved closer to Jonathon and sat besides him.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded   Stranded I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:43 pm

Spirit and his sister were on the road walking towards the city. "Big brother, I think someone is sitting beside the road." Anima says spotting Jonathon but not Mist yet. "Huh?" Spirit says then spots Jonathon too. "Guess there is someone, tied up to from the looks of it." Spirit says but keeps walking not feeling like messing with a human, he hated most humans. "Big brother, it looks like there's a little girl with him." Anima says spotting Mist when they got close and stopping. "Just leave them, none of our business." Spirit says keeping on walking. Anima noticed the girl was also a misdreavus though. Little blue flames start floating around her hands before floating the the vine causing it to wither and break. "Anima" Spirit calls who hadnt stopped walking. "I'm comingbig brother" she says in the same blank voice she had been using. The entire time not a single emotion had shown on her face or in her voice
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonblaze.aforumfree.com
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded   Stranded I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:48 pm

Jonathon noticed the vines being burnt, however, they didn't seem to burn him. "Well, that was interesting..." He said, standing up and brushing the ashes off. "Wait...Jonathon. There are other's around here. Misdreavus and mismagious. Like me." Mist said, grabbing onto Jonathon's leg and pulling him as best he could. "Ok. Let's go." He said, following her as she ran after the two other gijinka. Eventually he caught up to them. "Uh, hi. I guess you were the ones that freed me...am I right?" He asked the two, a bit of mist had settled at his feet already. "I just wanted to thank you, if it was you. I'm Jonathon, and this is Mist." He said, looking at the young gijinka who was once again clinging to his pant leg.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded   Stranded I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:31 pm

"Wasn't me, I said leave you there." Spirit says not slowing down. "Big brother, there is a misdreavus like me with him." Anima says in a emotionless voice. "Still none of our business, stinkin human." Spirit says. "Big brother doesn't like humans very much." Anima says turning her head to look at Jonathon though she was still keeping up with her brother.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded   Stranded I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:31 pm

Mist ran to catch up with Anima. This meant that Jonathon kept up with the ghost's too. "I don't really care what you think of me. I just appreciate the help is all." Jonathon said, trying to seem some what polite. "I was kind of left there by a group of travelers that I guess were afraid of my abilities. However, for you two, I might be useful. I can heal wounds, only on gijinkas though..." He said, realizing he was trailing on and on. Meanwhile Mist was walking beside Anima. "Hi...I'm Mist, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded   Stranded I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:44 pm

Anima looks at the misdreavus girl with the same blank face she always had. "I am Anima" Anima says though she was still walking. "Big brother's name is Spirit but I don't like calling him that." Anima says her voice as emotionless as ever. "Great more kids trying to tag along." Spirit sighs though he didn't mind Mist much, Jonathon on the other hand was human and Spirit hated most humans

Last edited by Luna on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded   Stranded I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:24 am

Jonathon just rolled his eyes and shrugged. Seeing that spirit hated him. Which is why he kept behind the three ghosts a few steps. Mainly behind Mist. Keeping an eye on her. "Anima? That's a nice name." Mist said, occasionally glancing over her shoulder at Jonathon. Jonathon just gave her an easing smile. He didn't want Mist to feel like she was being shunned here. Even if Jonathon was. "So...Anima. Where are you and your brother heading? Or are you just wandering like Jonathon?" She said, glancing over her shoulder again when she mentioned his name.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded   Stranded I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:33 pm

"I don't know. I go where big brother goes and big brother travels alot." Anima says still walking and still acting as emotionless as ever. "Big brother fights alot so big brother has to move around alot to stay out of trouble." Anima keeps talking. Spirit was staying quiet hoping they would just go away
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded   Stranded I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:50 pm

"What do you mean? Who would your brother fight?" Mist said, obviously confused. "Did your brother fight the bad man to make him angry at me?" She asked anima, knowing Spirit wouldn't answer. Jonathon took a step closer to the group hearing what Mist had just said. "If you did, I want to kind of thank you. He got mad and I was able to run away. Then I found Jonathon." She said, again looking back at him, she seemed to even smile a little. She seemed to be warming up to Jonathon even more.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded   Stranded I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:00 pm

"So your the one he was looking for. He ran out of the woods and tried to grab Anima. I imagine it'll be the talk of the town tommorrow." Spirit says though he was still walking. "Big brother doesn't like others to hurt me. That man is scattered over most of the road now." Anima says in the same emotionless voice as always though she just mentioned having watched her brother killing someone
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded   Stranded I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:14 pm

"You...You killed the bad man." Mist said to Spirit. Her voice a mix of subtle admiration, but at the same time fear. Which led Mist to run back to Jonathon's leg. "Jonathon...This guy...He killed the bad man that took me away from my family." She said, tucking her head into the back of Jonathon's knee. "That's...good?" He asked the young girl. She just nodded, but still looked afraid. "Well. I have to thank you. This girl owes you her life. And, I thank you for that, I thank you." Jonathon said, making a few more cautious steps toward the two ghosts, offering a hand shake to the older ghost.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded   Stranded I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:38 pm

"I didn't do it for you. The fool tried grabbing my sister so he had it coming." Spirit says ignoring Jonathon's attempt at a handshake, unless Jon wanted a broken hand. "Big brother is protective. That man must have mistaken me for you at first glance. We are both misdreavuses" Anima says to Mist though her voice was so emotionles it was kind of eerie. How could a kid talk about stuff like this and not even seem to care or be effected
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded   Stranded I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:50 pm

"Uh...Ok." Jonathon said, tucking his hand back into his pocket. Mist, meanwhile, had returned to Anima's side. "Uh...Would you two mind if Jonathon and I traveled with you, for a little while at least." She asked the strangely emotionless gijinka. Jonathon was about to say something, but stopped. He assumed that travelling with gijinka like her would be good for Mist. Besides, Jonathon wouldn't mind the companionship from gijinka...assuming they didn't try to leave him for dead again.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded   Stranded I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:35 pm

"Your probably going to follow us either way arn't you." Spirit growls in annoyance and still keeps on walking. "Why'd you have to go and free him Anime, I told you to leave them."
"Don't mind big brother, he doesn't get along well with anyone. That's part of why we have to keep traveling." Anima says
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded   Stranded I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:24 pm

"Maybe if you guy's stopped travelling for a little while. Your big brother could be nice to people again." Mist said, being very honest doing so. Jonathon grimaced and took another step closer to Mist. Willing to throw himself in front of spirit to save her. "When was the last time you two stopped travelling?" Mist asked, tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded   Stranded I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranded
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Blaze :: Nadin :: Nadano City-
Jump to: