Pokemon Blaze
Welcome.
Please Register or Log in
Pokemon Blaze
Welcome.
Please Register or Log in
Pokemon Blaze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Gijinka RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:13 pm
Latest topics
» A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open)
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:16 am by Markj1998

» Justice for the Gijinka! (Open)
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:32 pm by mistdrake

» Stranded
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:24 pm by mistdrake

» Collete's crew
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:42 am by Collete

» Collete
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:59 am by Luna

» Pooch Looks For Friend
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:51 pm by Poochyena

» Pooch the Poochyena Gijinka
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:35 pm by Luna

» Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:10 pm by Saber

» Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra
Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:12 am by MattFang

Top posting users this week
No user

Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna
Admin
Admin

Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:02 pm

"I don't, Luna wants to face the challenges you have to go through to make it to wish haven. As far as I know neither of us really has a wish or anything we want granted." Eragon says. 'Or can be granted like that' he tacked on mentaly. "She heard the stories surrounding the journey and she thinks it'll make her stronger and once her mind is set there's no stopping her." Eragon says
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonblaze.aforumfree.com
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:10 pm

Jonathon just shrugged and started following them, whistling as he went. "So, why are you guys heading to the colloseum? I haven't seen many that want to go there." He said, all though he was partnerless, he could still go. It was always good to watch. One could learn a lot from watching those in the arena. "You guys compete? Or just watch?"
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:15 pm

Fyra and Fyre continued walking behind Eragon. "Well, if she wanted to be the strongest, couldn't she just wish for that? Or does it go deeper, like she wants to know she did something to be the strongest," Fyre questioned, wondering if the lucario would know the answer. He more than likely wouldn't, but Fyre figured that there was a slight chance he might.

Fyra, just slightly shaking her head at Fyre, turned around to the stranger. "I don't think you properly introduced yourself," she said, waiting for the stranger's reply.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:22 pm

"I have no idea. Even I have trouble translating what she's thinking and we've been synced since we were, well so far back I can't remember. She has the same problem, just because we know eachothers thoughts and feelings doesn't mean we understand them." Eragon says though a bit edged that the other guy insisted on coming. Eragon had a sore spot for single guys being around Luna
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:25 pm

Fyre looked at Eragon confused. "How can one sense what another feels, yet they cannnot comprehend those feelings... It makes no sense." Fyre noticed that Eragon looked a little tense. "Something wrong Eragon," Fyre asked, trying to figure out if something was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:26 pm

"Oh. I haven't, have I. I'm Jonathon, pleased to meet all of you." He said, nodding politely to the group. "Now, who are all of you." He said, waving his hand, making a bit of fog in the progress. "I'm going to assume you are't a together, judging by the argument you were having when I found you all. Am I rgiht?" He said, putting his hands back into his pockets. Awaiting answers of his own.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:28 pm

"We're all headed to the coliseum to compete for the map of the peck of shadows. Unless you have a partner and plan on joining I don't see why you want to come with us." Eragon says trying to keep his tone semi polite though he was wanting to act like Luna and scare the guy off. He purposly didn't introduce himself or Luna hoping the guy would just go away
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:35 pm

Fyre stayed silent. "We weren't arguing, and it isn't really appreciated that you would assume such," Fyra stated blatantly. She then turned silent, and walked faster until she was walking beside Fyre. She wasn't in a mood to introduce herself now.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:48 pm

"Fine. Leave me in the dark about your identities." Jonathon said, shrugging as he kept following. "I also don't care to participate for the prize. I just figured it'd be fun to watch, ecspecially now that I know that i's a prize that will flock explorers from all around. It'll be quite the show." Jonathon said, chuckling and thinking of what blood bath may unfold. "You two entering?" He said, asking fyre and fyra.
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Fyre and Fyra continued to ignore Jonathan, though Fyra thought he should at least know the answer to his question. "I won't say for what purpose we are or are not entering the compeition, or if we are. It is to be decided by Fyre and I by the time we get there." She hoped that that would be enough to silence him. "Speaking of which, didn't you say it would be like you weren't there, cause, it's kinda obvious you are walking behind us at this moment." Fyre chuckled, and Fyra did as well. "I'm kidding, obviously. I doubt that anyone could be dead silent all the time."
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:12 pm

"Ok then, you're fyre then." He said, putting toward the male hybrid. "Oh and right. Fine." He said, remembering his promise. "I'll just shut up now." He said, adding to the effect he shrouded the area in some mist, making him harder to see. "Happy?"
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:15 pm

"You gotta learn not to take things so seriously Jonathan. I was kidding. I didn't expect that you would stay hidden or anything on your own..." Fyra said, adding an apology on the end. "And since we're starting to learn about each other a little, where did you learn to make mist, or have you just been able to," she asked, trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:41 pm

"You mean this?" Jonathon said, moving his hands and making the Mist follow his commands, making intricate shapes out of it, and then causing it to dissipate. "I can just do that, don't really question it. It's sort of like why you guys can do what you can do, besides being hybrids. No offense." Jonathon said as the last of the mist settled at his feet. "At least, I think you two are hybrids. Or are you full gijinka?" He asked, hoping to not offend the two.
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:20 pm

Fyre blinked. She had never been asked that question before, and she was a little shy about talking about things like that, though Fyre stepped in. "Yes, we are hybrids. She is more in tact with her pokemon side than I, though, because she had to live in the wilderness for 10 years, until I found her 3 years ago. We've become close since then, as now we are a couple," he said, grabbing Fyra and hugging her whilst walking. A few seconds later, he let her go, and was a little embarrassed that he had hugged her, though he knew nothing was wrong with it.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:38 pm

"So. They are together." Jonathon muttered to himself as he kept walking behind the group. Smirking at this, he had his thoughts, but now the truth was known, well to him. He wasn't sure if Luna and Eragon knew yet. It seemed obvious enough though. The way they protected each other. Jonathon just smirked and decided to not really care about it. He just wanted to watch the show.
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:07 pm

Fyra smirked a little. "Did he just say what I think he did," she whispered to Fyre, whom wasn't paying the stranger much more attention. "I dunno what he may have said, so would you tell me," he whispered in reply, and Fyra whispered Jonathan's exact words. "Well, at least he's caught on," he said, somewhat staring back at him, then turning his attention to Eragon.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:39 pm

Eragon however was paying attention to Luna who was finally waking up. "Welcome back sleeping beauty." He chuckles as Luna opened her eyes. Luna however was not amused. "ERAGON! YOU DID IT AGAIN!" She says giving him a right hook which effetivly made him drop her along with sending him on his back. Luna was too mad to notice her own fall and jumps right back up and drags Eragon to his feet. "HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE IT!" Luna yells right in his face. "I would say not at all considering you faint every time." Eragon says making Luna turn red and even madder. She yells then turns and starts storming down the road not even noticing the newcomer. Eragon turns to Fyra and mouths 'Told you so' to her and follows Luna staying a few feet behind her and surprisingly grinning despite the punch he had gotten
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:00 pm

Fyra and Fyre stood still for a few moments, confused as what to think. They supposed that that was going to happen, even though they had known Eragon and Luna for just a short time. Noticing that they were starting to get a little ways ahead, they started walking faster so they could keep up with them. "I was suspecting that she would yell, but not punch," Fyra said to Eragon, trying to keep up.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:08 pm

"She held back. Had she really wanted to hit me I wouldn't be standing." Eragon says still smiling. "That's just my Luna for you. Firy temper and I wouldn't want it any other way." Eragon says more quietly but Luna still heard him but doesn't show any sign of it still acting mad. "She knew he only did what he did for her, to keep her from getting hurt worse when she was already hurt. But things had always been this way and she wasn't ready to change them yet
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:14 pm

Fyra slightly sighed. She knew that you couldn't change whom a person was, even if you wanted to, but it was at least a thing to try. "Well, I admire her strength and endurance. She certainly takes a punch and just keeps going... Though I slightly worry if that has ever gotten her into trouble," she said to Eragon, hoping that Luna would hear or sense what was said, and possibly calm down and behave slightly because of the compliment. Though there really wasn't a way to tell whether it would work or not. She just had to wait.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:18 pm

"Even as injurd as she is I feel sorry for whoever crosses her path when she's like this. If they did she'll make that fight back at the inn look like childs play." Eragon says knowing Luna would probably calm down soon. Her temper flared and faded rather quickly but he did kinda hope that the guy following them would say something she didn't like so she would hit him into next week and scare him off. Eragon was actually making plans on how to get him to stop following if that didn't hapen
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:55 pm

Fyra stared at Eragon, whom seemed to be in thought. "What are you thinking about," she asked, seemingly curious as to what the lucario was thinking.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:36 pm

Jonathon was only mildly surprised when Luna woke up. She seemed like a very irritated person Jonathon made a note not the get on her bad side, or her good side, or any of Luna's sides really. She didn't seem like a person that was accepting of strangers. Still. Jonathon noticed that fyra was trying to talk to Eragon, but fyre wasn't really doing anything. So Jonathon decided to try something. He knew his abilities worked with full gijinka, but was unsure of how it worked with hybrids. 'Fyre? Fyre? This is Jonathon, if you can hear this, don't over react. I'm just trying something here.' He said, focusing as hard as he could on sending that message to the hybrid.
Back to top Go down
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:14 pm

Fyre heard something echoing through his head, but he wasn't paying much attention to it. It wasn't really much of anything to him, just being a slight whisper echoing through the corridors of his head. He wondered what it was slightly, though. He walked up to Fyra, and told her of the little noise in the case it happened again, or she heard it.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:23 pm

Eragon looked up breifly at Fyra then flicked his eyes Jonahan's direction as a answer. Luna seemed to have calmed down somewhat though still staying several paces ahead. "Eragon, who is following us? He wasn't there when you 'calmed' me." Luna asks though she hadn't turned around and it sounded ike she said'calmed' through gritted teeth. "If he can't handle himself he's going to die following us." she contines
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Novice Member
Novice Member
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:30 pm

Jonathon let out an exhausted sigh. Either i didn't work, or Fyre was just ignoring him. Still, it was too tasking to try again. Jonathon noticed Luna mention Luna mention a person following them. "Uh...Hi." Jonathon, mainly to Luna. He just hoped that Luna wouldn't maul him for trying to talk to her. She seemed like someone who would do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra   Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Blaze :: Nadin :: Nadano City-
Jump to: