Pokemon Blaze
Welcome.
Please Register or Log in
Pokemon Blaze
Welcome.
Please Register or Log in
Pokemon Blaze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Gijinka RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:13 pm
Latest topics
» A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open)
Singled Out | Time To Leave I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:16 am by Markj1998

» Justice for the Gijinka! (Open)
Singled Out | Time To Leave I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:32 pm by mistdrake

» Stranded
Singled Out | Time To Leave I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:24 pm by mistdrake

» Collete's crew
Singled Out | Time To Leave I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:42 am by Collete

» Collete
Singled Out | Time To Leave I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:59 am by Luna

» Pooch Looks For Friend
Singled Out | Time To Leave I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:51 pm by Poochyena

» Pooch the Poochyena Gijinka
Singled Out | Time To Leave I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:35 pm by Luna

» Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3
Singled Out | Time To Leave I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:10 pm by Saber

» Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra
Singled Out | Time To Leave I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:12 am by MattFang

Top posting users this week
No user

Singled Out | Time To Leave

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MattFang
Novice Member
Novice Member
MattFang

Singled Out | Time To Leave Empty
PostSubject: Singled Out | Time To Leave   Singled Out | Time To Leave I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:42 pm

Aden woke up in a bed. It was strange, where he was. He loved freedom, and had lived in nature for so long, he questioned himself various times about why he chose to live in an inn for the past month. He always answered, telling himself he thought that there was some oppurtunity for him where he was, though he was beginning to doubt this.

It was one month later, and nothing had happened. At least, nothing that was good happened. Aden got criticized quite often for being a hybrid by those who figured out he was, which was why he kept his identity about being a hybrid hidden. It wasn't hard, actually. Not many people would question him about it, though there was one thing they questioned regularly. They questioned why he never had a human slave that would do as it was told, but he always asked the question of why didn't a few others as well, which normally made the interrogater quiet.

Though despite all these questions and the criticizm from those who knew, he continued to feel that there was an oppurtunity, and he continued to pursue it, though he felt like the oppurtunity was no longer present since it was a month later. He had to decide what he was going to do, and he decided that he would probably just return to the Field of Fire, or somewhere with hardly any people, and live out his life in nature like he had planned.

He got out of the bed, and prepared himself for yet another day out on the town. He decided that if he was going to spend his next couple of days in this town|city, he was going to go see if he could get some food or something on his trip back.
Back to top Go down

Singled Out | Time To Leave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Blaze :: Corano :: Coram City-
Jump to: