Pokemon Blaze
Welcome.
Please Register or Log in
Pokemon Blaze
Welcome.
Please Register or Log in
Pokemon Blaze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Gijinka RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:13 pm
Latest topics
» A Peaceful Village Afternoon (Open)
History I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:16 am by Markj1998

» Justice for the Gijinka! (Open)
History I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:32 pm by mistdrake

» Stranded
History I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:24 pm by mistdrake

» Collete's crew
History I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:42 am by Collete

» Collete
History I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:59 am by Luna

» Pooch Looks For Friend
History I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:51 pm by Poochyena

» Pooch the Poochyena Gijinka
History I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:35 pm by Luna

» Thread 1, 2 or maybe 3
History I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:10 pm by Saber

» Short Reunions | Fyre & Fyra
History I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:12 am by MattFang

Top posting users this week
No user

History

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luna
Admin
Admin
Luna

History Empty
PostSubject: History   History I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:03 pm

The history of the lands. How the pokemon turned human, how the new regions were formed and the relationship between the humans and gijinka.

It happened fifty years ago. A crazy scientist managed to capture Arcues with the help of some pokemon. He put the creation pokemon into a slumber to control it but one day Arcues woke. Enraged at them Arcues sent out shockwaves. The lands changed all five regions shifting, merging and changing. During this all the human cities and torns were destroyed, forests and mountains fell, lakes and rivers dried up and the pokemon changed. They turned human in a way. Several of their pokemon features remained and some of their abilities but they looked mostly human and could talk.

Neither the humans nor the newly formed gijinkas knew what had happened and each side blaimed the other. A war broke out in which both sides lost many lives. In the end the two kinds separated for the most part, each going to rebuild on their own. A few gijinka and humans stayed together not seeing the point in separating and seeing eachother as equals. Those stayed where they were and together helped the war-scared land heal

The humans called their region Torakan. They spent a majority of their time rebuilding enough to start making weapons and technology. Before long they started catching Gijinka and making them slaves, controlling them by collars around their necks.

Gijinka had called their region Corano. They didn't have many of the advances humans did but their abilities made up for it. When the humans started catching them as slaves they fought back by doing the same. They captured humans though they didn't have collars to control them on most scaring worked just fine. Sometimes a ghost or physic type brainwashing one.

The only place uneffected by the slave trades was Nadin. This region thrived as the humans and Gijinka worked together. Their only wish was for peace so they kept away from the other two regions and slavery was forbidden.
((Not finished yet))
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonblaze.aforumfree.com

History
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Blaze :: Main :: Rules and Information-
Jump to: